28 July 2015

Santoro Gorjuss Stamped Card

Hello!

I love the Docrafts Santoro Gorjuss range. I've used the decoupage to create this simple card below:


Today was the first time I used the Santoro Gorjuss rubber stamps from the pack shown in the image below to make a card:


First, I stamped the image of the girl and the bow onto white card. Then, I coloured in the images with pencil crayons as I don't have any special pens for colouring stamped images. It's something I'm still researching - thoughts welcome!

I cut out the images:


I put some glitter glue on the bow, let it dry and then attached it to the girl image with sticky foam pads. 

I used a 5"x7" card and stamped the border from the stamp set. I also stamped a few butterflies from the same set. I used glitter glue to put dots on the border.

To assemble the card, I stuck the stamped girl image inside the oval border, added a bow from the Gorjuss range and finally three glitter flowers and gems from my stash. I inked around the edges of the card.


Thank you for looking!

Products used:
Santoro Gorjuss Stamp Set
Santoro Gorjuss bow
Stickles Glitter Glue
Versamagic Ink 

No comments:

Post a Comment