22 February 2019

Oh Man! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I did warn you that I'd be back so here I am!  We've been so lucky with the weather this half term and I've been out and about with the boys making the most of it.  In fact, I've taken some photos at the nature reserve near our house and have shared one later on in this post.

Before that I better tell you about the latest Daring Cardmakers challege.  Kathy has trouble with male cards and wants to see your inspiration to help her!  The only addition is that the card shouldn't be for a child.


I'm a fan of personalised cards (although I can't actually remember ever receiving one but that could be due to the fact that my name is rather long!) and I send them often as who doesnt like to see their name in print?  This was a simple card for a football fan - not that all men like sports but this one happened to.  You could of course substitute the football for something else that your repicient likes.

My favourite part of the card is the stamped sentiment using the Ranger Letter It Birthday set.  I just love that scripty font and until I can write like that I'm happy to use this set!  You'll be able to see a lot more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in and share your inspiration with us!

Here is the nature reserve with all the ducks!  I used to take the boys regularly and as babies in the buggy and it would be a daily walk.  The boys may be older but they still really enjoy going there.


This weekend I will be preparing for a demo at The Range in St Albans that opens next week so lots of beautiful papers are on my desk ready!  

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you do!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Ranger Letter It Birthday Stamp Set
Everything else from my stash

18 comments:

  1. A fab male card, love the font on the sentiment. I used to love taking my boys to feed the ducks - they are 48 and 44 now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful male card. Love seeing the ducks. Have a great weekend and don't work too hard.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love the design. That is a fantastic photo. It is so good that you have been able to get out and about this week. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great personalised, masculine card, Shabneez. I love your colour choice, so striking. Good luck with the demo this weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Shabneez, great colour choices.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great manly card today Shabneez. Love the bright color

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great male card Shabneez - That stamp set is fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant photo's of the ducks, I see the same when walking around our little local duck pond, they are so cute but loving that male orientated card, looks fabulous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the striking colours used on this fabulous male card. I have been using the Letter It stamps myself this week and love them.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love your cards Shabneez, always fresh and thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card you created Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this those stamps are great x Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. What I really love about this is that you could use the same kind of layout at add personalised elements to suit the recipient - a musical instrument/wine bottle/camera etc instead of the football for instance - such a great idea for a 'man' card, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant male card Shabneez....great colours together...love the photo of the ducks....we (the owls) were at Morley nurseries in Great Wakering on Saturday....was a one off, but asked to go back on the 23nd March... getting ready for the talks and fairs...JoolsX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this masculine card Shabneez, I too like personalising cards.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete