13 May 2019

My Dad The Superhero! - A Set of Father's Day Cards

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  I had a very crafty one, spending yesterday demonstrating and meeting some lovely fellow crafters.  This Sunday I will be deminstrating at The Range in Romford from 11am.

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog today and being as Father's Day is just around the corner I thought I'd better get some cards made.  What better stamp set to use than the CrafTangles Super Boys stamp and die set?!  It was one of my very first sets I got when I joined the DT.  To this day it's a set I go back to time and time again.


I began by stamping, die cutting and colouring all the images using my Chameleon pens and colour tops.  For my first card I used a skyline stencil to make the background and added some yellow for the lights.

Next up I got out some glitter card as I felt the black needed a bit of a lift - as if I need an excuse to get out the glitter! Ha!


For my final card I opted for a bright background using die cuts.  I think this is a bright happy card, don't you?


There's a more in depth tutorial over on the CrafTangles blog HERE.  I hope to be back on Friday but no promises as I have a jam packed week ahead of me!

Have a lovely week whatever you do,
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Super Boys Stamp and Die Set
CrafTangles Happy Father's Day Stamps
CrafTangles Skyline Stencil
Dienamics Cloud Edge Dies
Lawn Fawn Reverse Scallped Circle Dies
Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops
MFT Sunny Skies Die
Chameleon Pens and Colour Tops
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Darice Glitter Card
Everything else from my stash



11 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Shabneez, three super designs and great colouring.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez these cards are stunning. I love those stamps. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are very cute and beautiful Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards for little men xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Shabneez, loving the images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three fab cards, I can see why you keep going back to the stamp set x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these images, just perfect for Father's day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute cards all of them, lovely designs and pleasant images too. big hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Shabneez....Brilliant images....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection of card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete