21 June 2019

Midsummer's Day - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

A bright start to the day my end - it's been really odd weather of late as it's muggy but wet.  I've had not 1 but 2 men down over the week with man flu.  One has gone back to school today.

Over on the Daring Cardmakers, Nat has chosen the Challenge and she has opted to celebrate the longest day in the northern hemisphere which happens to be today - Midsummer's Day.  Bascially she'd like to see anything summer related on a card with extra points if it's related to the Midsummer Night's Dream play.


I've gone bold and bright with my creation which shouts summer to me with the blue skies, sunshine and ice cream that I associate with summer the most.


I've used nuvo drops on the ice cream and inside the speech bubble.  The lion is coloured in with my Chameleon pens and fussy cut.  You can see more inspiration from my team mates HERE and I hope you'll join in with this fun challenge.

Another packed weekend, we are going to an induction at my eldest son's secondary school tomorrow and I have my last Trimcraft demo of the season on Sunday at The Range in Hemel Hempstead.

See you again tomorrow,
Shabneez 

Products Used:
Dovecraft Over The Rainbow Range Elements
Trimcraft Chasing Rainbows Paper Pad
Heffy Doodle Ad-roar-able Lions Stamp Set
Ranger Birthday Letter It Stamp Set
Tonic Nuvo Jewel and Vintage Drops
Sizzix Magical Unicorn Die Set
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash


6 comments:

  1. Grrrreat fun Shabneez, I hope he enjoys his icecream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a GREEEAAT card today Shabneez. love the bright colors and that cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love that lion. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Shabneez, a fabulous image and lovely bright colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh how great is this Shabneez, love this completely.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so fun and punny Shabneez! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete