12 October 2019

Layered Floral Cards - Tubby Craft DT

Happy Weekend!

As promised I'm back with a couple of cards made using the Tubby Craft Camelia Layered Flower stamp set.  With the weather getting a little miserable I thought I'd make a bright and colourful set of cards using the vibrant Tubby Craft inks to cheer myself up!


For my first card I've gone with a clean and simple look using Tubby Craft inks to stamp, concentrating on the bottom right hand corner of the card.


I finished off the card by matting onto a yellow background and adding a heat embossed sentiment from the same stamp set.

My next card happened a little by accident.  I was testing out colour combinations with sets of inks while layering and I decided I to use them all on a card.  I fussy cut the small flowers out and arranged them on a half cut wreath die.


I spattered gold shimmer spray on the patterned paper to form my background and stuck on the wreath and flowers.  To finish, I added a glitter die cut happy birthday sentiment.

Have a great weekend!
Shabneez

Supplies Used:
Tubby Craft Camelia Layered Flower Stamp Set
Tubby Craft Dye Ink - Imperial Red
Tubby Craft Dye Ink - Lemon Yellow
Tubby Craft Dye Ink - Chocolate Brown
Tubby Craft Dye Ink - Tangy Orange
Tubby Craft Dye Ink - Lawn Green
Tubby Craft Dye Ink - Mustard Yellow
Tubby Craft Dye Ink - Olive Green
Heidi Swapp Color Shine
Dovecraft Happy Birthday Die
Sizzix Pretty Wreath Die
Everything else from my stash







14 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, love the colours, very autumnal.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Shabneez, gorgeous colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cards...great with these colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just live...love ....LIVE these cards. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. It cheered me up a treat on this very wet day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly cheered me up Shabneez looking at the gorgeous colours you've used. Beautiful cards.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Shabneez, love the colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shabneez your cards are gorgeous the flowers are so pretty and I love the bright colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stunning I love that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shabneez, Two beautiful cards...love the flowers and great colours....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards, Shabneez. Love the colours you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow these really are great. I'm pleased I don't have to pick just one as my favourite 😍😍 xx

    ReplyDelete