15 November 2019

Christmas Songs & Carols - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

The Daring Cardmakers have a 'Christmas Songs & Carols' themed challenge starting today and I just had to use Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on my creation.  The song brings back a lot of memories as I recall my brother being about 5 years old and singing it at the top of his voice everyday as it was part of a school assembly.


My Rudolph has a bell for a nose and it has had many compliments from the lovely people that have come to my recent Trimcraft demos.  Rudolph is a Simply Creative die, a Trimcraft range which is at the cheap end of the market.  I've added silver glitter glue to the eyes.


I hope that you'll join in with this fun challenge and you can find the link and more information HERE.

I am very much looking forward to this weekend as we are getting together with family on Saturday and I have my final demo of the season for Trimcraft on Sunday at The Range in Enfield.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Simply Creative Reindeer Die
Simply Creative Sentiment Merry Christmas Die
Paper Addicts Magical Stories Paper Pad
Dovecraft A4 Glitter Card
Dovecraft Coloured Card
Dovecraft Basics Bells
Dovecraft Basics Pom Poms
Simply Creative Gems
Everything else from my stash




11 comments:

  1. A lovely, bright and cheerful Christmas card Shabneez - such a cute Rudolph.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Shabneez, love the cute reindeer and lovely textures.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and a great idea for his nose, lol at your brother singing at the top of his voice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card today, love that pompom fringe on the base. TOO cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable Shabneez....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card love the reindeer with the red bell nose and snowball trim
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Christmas card, Shabneez, brilliant design. xx

    ReplyDelete