24 January 2020

Cheer Someone Up - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I really love the theme for this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge entitled 'Cheer Someone Up'.  Personally, if I want to cheer someone up I will support them and tell them how amazing they are which leads me nicely on to my card!


As opposed to saying you are all amazing I think you are all Mermazing!!  I had so much fun creating this card and in particular the background.  I went all out with my bright colours and used a stencil to create the bubbles.


I coloured in the images with my Chameleon pens and added glitter to the main elements.

Lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in and send the card you make once you share it to someone as a surprise!

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Design You are Mermazing Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Design Wonderful Wave Stencil Set
Chameleon Pens
Ranger Distress Inks
Dovecraft Glitter Glue
Everything else from my stash


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card -fabulous background and love the cute images and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, lots of work and fab creativity - Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Shabneez love how you have created the background. This card would truly cheer anyone up. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love the mermaid she is so pretty. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, love the sweet mermaid and background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright, cheery card Shabneez! Love the background.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, Shabneez. What a beautiful background you've created for your lovely mermaid. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shabneez. love the background
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you cheered me up, I love the it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How inventive - everything works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Shabneez, such a pretty mermaid and great background - a fun sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love every single thing about this card, totally amazing!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a mermazing card, Shabneez! I like the cheerful colours on your georgeous self-made background a lot. Your card will definitely cheer someone up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous mermaid and lovely colouring. Have a great weekend.♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable mermaid card Shabneez and love the shimmer on the mermaid fins and seahorse. Thanks for the visit Michelle x

    ReplyDelete