29 May 2020

Big Celebrations - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a lovely week full of sunshine and I managed to plant my border up and the little one has sown some coriander seeds so we'll see how that goes.

The Daring Cardmakers theme is Big Celebrations today.  Whilst it may not be possible to celebrate with others in person in the current climate you can always send a card to help someone celebrate!  I've recently had a barrage of commissions and this one is a favourite of mine for a 70th birthday.


I used a lot of layers and predominantly an old Hunkydory Collection I had stashed away.  I made it bright and cheerful so it could take pride of place where ever the recipient chose to put it.


I added extra touches such as little Prima paper flowers and gems as they helped with the layering and giving additional texture.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Hunkydory Butterly Collection (it's an old one so I don't know the actual name of it)
Prima flowers
Everything else from my stash



14 comments:

  1. A super card Shabneez, lots of pretty details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Shabneez. lots of colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colourful card love all the details and embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shabneez, love the layers and wonderful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great designed card and fabulous colours, really nice.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will look grand on dispaly Shabneez, they will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderfully colourful card Shabneez. Lots of lovely elements and pretty things. Stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and pretty design xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love the colours and all the different images you used. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colours and beautiful design xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so many gorgeous embellishments all over this fab birthday card today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautifully embellished card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete