01 July 2020

You Bake My Day! - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy July!

The garden looks a lot more lush after the rain and our roses are in full bloom.  The cooler weather has meant more productivity from a work perspective too!

In keeping with the baking theme from last week's post, I just had to share the cutest new release from Time for Tea Designs today.  It's the Bake My Day A7 stamp and die set and it co-ordinates perfectly as an add on to the Baked With Love set.


I used a couple of stencils to make the background blending with distress oxides and added the same colours to the sentiment.  All the stamped images were coloured using my Chamelon pens.


There are 2 very innovative features with the co-ordinating die set.  The first is that the oven door is hinged so actually opens and you can see I have it slightly ajar with my cherry pie baking inside - it's just sooo cute!  The second feature is the die set also cuts the arms so that the mouse can hold something in his hands and mine is holding a rather delicious looking cupcake!

As ever, you can get 10% off everything in the Time for Tea Designs Store HERE using the code T4TSHABNEEZ10 and I recommend the co-ordinating dies with this stamp set for the novelty features they give.

I hope to see you again later in the week but no promises this time!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Bake My Day Clear Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Bake My Day Co-Ordinating Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Beautiful Blender Brush
Time for Tea Designs Brick Wall Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Large Circle Masking Stencil
Chameleon Pens
Distress Oxide Inks
Everything else in my stash

12 comments:

  1. A fun card Shabneez, you have created such a cute scene - lovely colour choices.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card Shabneez. An adorable little scene and gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy Shabneez this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute card Shabneez. Have a lovely evening.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and adorable! Loving the little pie in the oven!
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously coloured and designed, great image too....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! so cute - love the idea of the hinged door!
    Great colours too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute images and love the delicate stencilling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Shabneez. I love the background you've created for this lovely scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the scene you’ve created Shabneez, such a cute card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card and fab design too. Love the brick work xxx

    ReplyDelete