14 August 2020

Peek-a-boo Pandas! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It finally rained from yesterday evening and I welcomed it with open arms!  We had a storm overnight and it's still raining - thankfully it has cooled down considerably.

This week the Daring Cardmakers have a Peek A Boo challenge going on and I decided to use one of my new slimline dies that has a clever window aperture in the set.  


I really enjoyed making this card and I have a little girl in mind to give it to as well!  I used the pandas who are getting ready for a birthday party as you can see!


My pandas were stamped and coloured in using my Chameleon pens then die cut and I added glossy accents to the eyes and glitter glue to some of the other accessories.


I think the part of the card I was most pleased about was the fact that I created a door from the window element - I even gave it a heart door knob and the panda peeking out is a cute addition isn't it?

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Scalloped Slimline Die
Time for Tea Designs Pandamonium Party Stamp & Die Set
Chameleon Pens
Glossy Accents
Glitter Glue
Everything else from my stash








13 comments:

  1. Greatslimline card and love the new dies and cute Pandas
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours, love how you have made the door with the window. Very clever
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is so cute, I love it. We finally had rain too, and the temperature as dropped which I am soooo happy about. Have a lovely weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shabneez, I do love these cute panda's and your card design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and such a beautiful card Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. Those pandas are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love LOVE this. What a fab idea using the appature as a door.....very clever lady. X X X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and I love the window element. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card and great idea Shabneez, love the panda!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo, soooo cute Shabneez! I love the entire theme and how you've used the door and window elements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super little card, the little girl will love it Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those little pandas are TOO cute, great work

    ReplyDelete