30 September 2020

Crafty Friend - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

How has your week been so far?  I've had a child off with a tummy bug but thankfully he's all better and back at school today.

Today I've gone all out and used a lot of products, mostly Time for Tea ones to make this card even though you wouldn't think so looking at it!  I must admit I really enjoyed making it and as I have so many crafty friends it will definitely come in handy!

I do think these cats are very clever - one being able to paint and the other to write in such a beautiful cursive font as well!  My images have been cut and coloured in using a combination of Chameleon pens and pencils.



I used my favourite Splish Splash stencil with the Beautiful Blender brushes and distress oxides for the top of the card and it reminds me of icing on a cake!


The Essential Stripes stamp was used to make a background on my card base and the Washi Tape strips for the cats to perch on which work rather well!  All stamps, dies and stencil can be bought on the Time for Tea Designs site with 10% off using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Enjoy the rest of the week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Happy Birthday Sentiment Die 
Time for Tea Designs Essential Stripes A7 Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Washi Strips A7 Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Splish Splash Stencil Set
Distress Oxide Ink Pad





13 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is such a cute card. I love it. I am glad your son is better. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your boy is feeling better. I hate tummy bugs, bring me out in a cold sweat!!
    A gorgeous card, love the dripping paint stencil
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, loving the cute kitties.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card.. love it .. super cool .
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs
    Rozina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so cute!
    Especially for those who like cats.... ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute stamps Shabneez, greta card!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely, love all the elements to it Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the cute stamps and awesome colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute very clever cats lol and great splash border/stencil
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Shabneez, a fabulous design - so sweet.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a sweet bday card today. just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card Shabneez, perfect for any crafty friend. xx

    ReplyDelete