07 October 2020

Hanging On To Summer! - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

Hope you didn't miss me too much as I had to skip my usual Friday blog post.  It proved impossible with the amount of work I have on.  You'll be pleased to know I've been a good egg and drafted both my posts for this week!

Time for Tea Designs have a new release and among it is this Autumn Cover Plate die.  Now the name may suggest autumn but I found it's so versatile it works across all the seasons.  Today, I've kept with a summer look as I'm hanging on to it for a little while longer!


I die cut the elements on the set and then set about colouring them in using my distress oxide inks and beautiful blender brushes.  I also created a scene using the Scene It stencil.



The additional images and sentiment are all from the Life's Ups & Downs stamp and die set which I coloured in using my Chameleon pens.

The release will be on Create & Craft next Tuesday 13 October, alternatively you can buy from the store with 10% off everything using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

See you Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Autumn Cover Plate Die
Time for Tea Designs Life's Ups & Downs Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Beautiful Blender Brushes
Time for Tea Designs Scene It Stencil
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash


10 comments:

  1. Great dies and gorgeous hedgie here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute stamps and die-love the cloudy sky
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. I hope things calm down at work for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Shabneez, you have created a lovely scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene you have created Shabneez on this delightful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours of this card, makes me look past the nasty old winter to the clear shades of Spring

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet scene, Shabneez. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I am not wait to have two mins to play with this die, it looks gorgeous
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your country scene Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete