14 October 2020

Life's Ups & Downs - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

It's almost half term and I'm ploughing ahead trying to get as much work done as I can so I can have a few days off with the boys.  

My card today is one that was shown on Create & Craft TV by Jo yesterday and she even demonstrated the see saw going up and down!


I really enjoyed making this one as the interactive element on it was so well designed and all I had to do was add a brad to the see saw to make it move!


I made the background using the Sunny Side Up Again Stencil and Distress Oxide Ink Pads.  I then cut and coloured my images using my Chameleon pens.  I die cut the scalloped oval from the die set and stuck on a larger oval frame.  I wanted to keep the card simple so that the eye was drawn to the image and I think I succeeded.

The stamp set and its co-ordinating dies are available to buy from Create & Craft and everything else from Time for Tea Designs.  Don't forget you can get 10% off everything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

See you again soon!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Oval Scalloped Nesting Dies
Time for Tea Designs Sunny Side Up Again Stencil
Chameleon Pens
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Everything Else from my stash


11 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous and amazing colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interactive card and love the cute elephants enjoying the see-saw
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Shabneez, and your critters are SO cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful interactive card and the images are just so cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card Shabneez, you have created a fun scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shabneez this is so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really cute card Shabneez!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete