09 October 2020

Mail Art - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a very productive week with the addition of my first virtual parents evening.  Now in theory, this would be a good idea only the sound on my laptop decided not to work and a few sticky notes from the teacher later, I logged in again using my phone!!!  

Over on the Daring Cardmakers, Svenja informs us that it is World Post Day and she would like to see anything related to mail art.  I have interpreted this challenge in a basic fashion and opted to use my bee stamps which includes one that is holding a letter.


I hadn't made a circular card in a while nor an eclipse so I decided to combine the two!  I made the background with my Beautiful Blender brushes, Distress Oxide inks and a stencil.


My bees were stamped, coloured with Chameleon pens and die cut then stuck around the card.


You can see lots more inspiration from my fellow Design Team members HERE and I hope you'll join in!

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez 

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Circle Of Love Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Bee Happy Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Sunny Side Up Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Beautiful Blender Brushes
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Everything else from my stash





11 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. What a good way to do parents evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loving this, you got me just before I go to bed, almost midnight down under. Great colours and gorgeous result. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on overcoming those technical issues - 'some' of us will come out of this with so much techability at our fingertips. Not me, because having OH working from home its just to easy to say "er, can you help me a minute....."

    Yhese bees are so cute, Shabneez - I love your take on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, love the background and the gorgeous design. Love the cute bees. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute Shabneez. love the colors and the bee stamps, just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Shabneez, the design is just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful. Love the shape and the soft colour
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Shabneez, love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Shabneez, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supercute take on the mail art theme, Shabneez! Love that sweet little busy bee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous eclipse card, so pretty Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete