04 November 2020

You Warm My Heart - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

All set for the next lock down?  I had to go and return some school uniform on Monday and the queues to get into the small shopping area near us was awful!  

Today I'm sharing a favourite card of mine using the Time for Tea Designs Life's Ups & Downs stamp and die set.  I love creating backgrounds and this one was a little outside my comfort zone but I was pushed by a supportive friend to give it a go and this is the result!  I am so pleased with how it turned out.  I used distress inks and gold spatters through an oval masking stencil.  

The scene is such a warm and cosy one with the fire and the cute critters in their scarves and woolly hat!  All my images were stamped and coloured using my Chameleon pens then die cut using the co-ordinating dies.  


We had our first frost last night so the boys and I were all wrapped up this morning for the school run.  Winter is on it's way!

Don't forget 10% off anything in the store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Have a lovely day,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Chameleon Pens Set
Time for Tea Designs Oval Masking Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Oval Scalloped Nesting Dies
Everything else from my stash



11 comments:

  1. Love the cute images and great background does indeed look warm and cosy
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Shabneez, such an adorable scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a such a cute card. That is lovely scene you have created. Take care and stay safe. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love the sweet images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable can a card get, great stamps and colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable and love your background on your topper, you make some really cool backgrounds for your cards. take care Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card, Shabneez. It reminds me of the last time all our family was together, toasting marshmallows over a fire pit in my niece's garden. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Shabneez, a lovely warming scene.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These little guys are just TOO cute. Loving all these stamps

    ReplyDelete