06 November 2020

November Elemental Challenge - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I'm excited as the Daring Cardmakers have begun their countdown to Christmas so all the challenges up until the 18th of December will be festive and they will definitely help me get a move on with my Christmas cards!

As it is the first Friday of the month it is an elemental challenge and I have chosen to use a beautiful paper pad that I have difficulty cutting into as it is just sooooo pretty.  It was actually a gift from a friend so extra special!

I wanted the paper to be the star of the card so I added some die cut elements to it and heat embossed part of the sentiment.  I cut a circular frame and the sentiment to it together with some foliage.

The paper is already foiled in places so I simply added some Nuvo Glitter drops to the foliage.  

This is the image from which you have to choose at least 3 elements - colours count as 1.  I chose the colours, the tree, snowflakes, silver circle and foliage.


You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I look forward to seeing your creations.

I hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Sara Davies Winter Wonderland Signature Paper Pad
Sara Davies Winter Wonderland Seasonal Sprig Dies
Time for Tea Designs Circle of Love Dies
Tonic Nuvo Glitter Drops
Dovecrafts Self Adhesive Glitter Paper
Everything else from my stash


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and paper love the added delicate foliage and embossed sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas card Shabneez, pretty papers and lovely sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care and stay safe. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Shabneez, love the design and beautiful wreath.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I'm a bit like that with paper pads, I struggle to use my favourite sheets because I don't wan't to cut into them or cover any part up. Delicate wreath die too. take care Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty Shabneez, lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. bEAUTIFUL card so love the gorgeous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Love how you used the inspiration
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great job with the beautiful paper! I like your elegant Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Shabneez, I agree that paper is lush!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you used the gorgeous paper pad Shabneez and added the die-cuts, really pretty.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete