20 January 2021

Workout Pigs - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

The Time for Tea Designs January New Release will be on sale on Friday but the team has been sharing sneak peeks from yesterday and I am sharing the Workout Pigs Stamp set today.


This is such a fun set as the images and accessories are just so cute!  I decided to make a card using 4 of the 5 piggies from the set.


I used backing papers from the Winter Wonderland pad and die cut with the Layering Rectangle Dies.  I added scalloped circles in contrasting colours.


I coloured all my images with my Chameleon pens and fussy cut them out before sticking them background.  I absolutely love the puns on the sentiments - they put a big smile on my face!

The new release will be in the shop to buy on Friday and you can get 10% off everything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

See you on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Workout Pigs
Time for Tea Design Winter Wonderland Paper Pad
Time for Tea Designs Mini Frame & Banner Die Set
Time for Tea Designs A6 Layered Rectangle Die Set
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash


7 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a fantastic card. Those pigs are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun card and sentiments,great design an love the cute piggies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So apt for January, great design and love those Pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww these are the cutest, for some reason I love little piglets. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet and beautiful card Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Shabneez, I love your fun 'workout pigs' and lovely bright papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete