13 January 2021

Happy Winter Birthday Card - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

I think it's quite novel to either send or receive a season specific birthday card.  I'm drawn to them and the Time for Tea Designs Winter Wishes Wreath stamp set has a number of sentiments perfect for the winter.


For my card I stamped and coloured the wreath with my Chameleon pens then die cut around it with a circle die.  I matted and layered the circle with a gold stitched die circle and a burgundy square stitched die.


I stamped the main sentiment in green to make it pop and added gold glitter drops to all the circles to finish.

You can get 10% off everything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Enjoy your week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Winter Wishes Wreath Stamp
Time for Tea Designs Circle of Love Nesting Dies
Time for Tea Designs Square Quilted Nesting Dies
Chameleon Pens
Tonic Nuvo Drops
Everything else from my stash


7 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card great design and love the wreath stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the way you have layer it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - those stanps are just a delight. Shame I don't do stamping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Shabneez, such a pretty wreath.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete