13 May 2022

Rain or Shine - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a while on the blog as I have been dealing with issues surrounding the lack of medical care for my parents.  

A cheerful card on the blog today as we all need some of that sometimes don't we?  I don't think it's a bad thing to follow the rainbow either!!!  The cards is for the weather themed challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers which begins today.


I used products from the Aall & Create range which I like as there is such a variety and they work so well with mixed media creations.  My card began with a mop up from some backgrounds I did recently and as I hate wasting ink I just grab some card and dip into what's left on my glass mat to use another day.  I then added stamping and washi tape to it.

The images were stamped and coloured using a paintbrush and a little water with distress inks.  They are so much more vibrant than distress oxide inks and I had forgotten how much, as I tend to reach for my oxides more.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in.

See you again soon!

Shabneez

Products Used:

Aall & Create Wishy Washy Washi Tape
Aall & Create Code Die
Aall & Create Follow Rainbows Stamp
Aall & Create Visual Ingredients Stamp 
Distress Inks
Everything else from my stash

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Jummah mubarak xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colourful card love the rainbows-I do exactly the same with mop up inks either add to card or journal pages
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry meant to say hope you got the medical care sorted for your parents
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Shabneez! Love all that zingy colour you've brought to the party with this card. Definitely a cheerful card that will bring a smile to the face of whoever receives it. xx Hope all is going ok with your parents too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colour, love the bright colours.

    I do hope you are making some headway with medical care for your parents.

    Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Shabneez, a fabulous design.
    For some strange reason blogger is putting your comments straight into my spam folder, along with quite a few others!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete