20 September 2022

Time Spent With Friends Memory Book - Tonic Craft Kit 60 Launch

Happy Tuesday!

I'm very excited today as the latest Tonic Studios Craft Kit has just launched!  If you're unaware, a new Tonic Craft Kit launches on the 20th of every month.  It is packed full of dies, stamps, cardstock plus other products for you to try.  You can find it:

HERE - if you are in the UK or Europe

HERE - if you are in the USA

This month's Kit is the 'Time Spent With Friends Memory Book' and I really enjoyed taking my time to create with it.  It was rather relaxing!

In the box you get the dies to create many different page variations as you'll see from my other photos below together with sentiment dies and stamps.


I added to the Kit, using the stunning Mariposa Papers which are currently on a 3 for 2 offer here:

Mariposa Moments 12 x 12 Paper Pad - UK and Europe Site Link


I also used sparkly washi tape from this set:




To bind the book you do get some ribbon which I used on the page above but I decided to used bakers twine which you can find here:


Both the page variations and how you put the album together are up to you and I had fun adding different elements to each of the pages.  All that's left is to add the photos and personal written bits!

Thank you for using my links above which give me a tiny commission at no cost to you!

See you again soon,
Shabneez




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous memory book,love the shape and P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, most gorgeous design and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful memory book, it's a great design and I really like the hexagonal spine. It looks really delicate with the bakers twine threaded though it. Thanks for your lovely comments, by the way. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful memory book, Shabneez. I love the shape and papers are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete