30 September 2022

Be Happy! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Feels like ages since I last posted but I don't think it's been that long really!  Autumn is definitely here as it is chillier in the mornings when we leave for school and it's dark!

I'm up on the Daring Cardmakers this week (and next!) and I decided we all need to be happy so that's my theme - share a card with 'happy' on it!


I happened to pick 'Happy Holidays' as I like holidays!  The stamp and die set is an old one from Tonic Studios which I bought recently in their sale and I used my watercolour pencils with a waterbrush to colour in the stamped and die cut Christmas roses.


The stamp set has some fabulous background stamps and I used one with distress ink to form some more interest in my frame.

You can see what the rest of the Design Team have done HERE and there is a link for you to join in!

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products used:

Waterbrush
Everything else from my stash


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shabneez,love the beauifully watercoloured flowers and the die-cut frame
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Shabneez, such a fresh looking design. I love the die you've used to frame the lovely flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelydesign and design full of gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the amazing colours. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty stamp and I love your delicate colouring of it Shabneez, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete