13 October 2022

Superb Slider Box Launch - Tonic Studios

Happy Thursday!

I'm very excited to share the latest Showcase by Tonic Studios - the Superb Slider Box Die Set.  It's such a wonderfully designed set and you can make it up in different ways depending on what your contents are.  You can find it:

HERE if you are in the UK or Europe

HERE if you are in the USA


When I first saw the set it actually reminded me of a tiffin - commonly used to store different foods!  You could of course gift sweets or chocolates in your Superb Slider Box or as I have done above, use it as a desk tidy!  I decorated it with a die cut sunflower.


Decorating the Superb Slider is the fun part and there are tags included in the set with Thank You and Made With Love.  I added some ribbon and Nuvo drops together with some leaves from the Stamp Club Sunshine & Sunflowers stamp and die set.

See you again soon,
Shabneez






3 comments:

  1. These are brilliant and love the papers used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are looking great Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations, Shabneez. The papers are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete