20 October 2022

Message In A Bottle - Tonic Studios Craft Kit 61 Launch

Happy Thursday!

It's the 20th of the month and time for the latest craft kit by Tonic Studios!  I absolutely loved creating with this Kit.  It has a mixture of papers including vellum, a printed paper pad, die set, stamp set and lots of other products to try!

You can find the Kit:

HERE - if you are based in the UK or Europe

HERE - if you are in the USA


For my first creation I sprayed the vellum with Mica Mist then added embellishment paste to the top and die cut waves - I love the texture and sheen.  I also used the vellum as my background and went over it with a couple of ink pads. I'm a huge fan of sentiments and love the ones in the set - the one I have used is a favourite of mine! 


For my second creation I made good use of the papers from the paper pad and made a scene using the shells and bottle dies.  Can you see how the crab is holding the sentiment like a sign?  It made me smile.

If you fancy having a look at the Kit my links are above at no cost to you.

See you again soon,
Shabneez






6 comments:

  1. Both brilliant love the sentiment and the waves you created,love all the dies especially the little crab?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous creations, Shabneez. I love all the detail. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards you have made Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely - and clever with gorgeous colours and fabulous design, love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, Shabneez. Those waves look brilliant and I love the sentiment on this one too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete