11 November 2022

Holly - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

As we are nearing Christmas the Daring Cardmakers has decided to use prompts to help give your inspiration and this week's one is HOLLY.  I was SO pleased as I had the perfect products for this challenge!


The background is a cover plate die which I have die cut in 2 different colours and stuck down so both the colours show.

I needed a topper so made a Christmas pudding which is where my holly comes in - you know I love a bit of glitter!  I added sentiments to finish.

Take a look at the other Holly inspired creations by the rest of the Design Team HERE and it would be great to see you join in!

See you again soon!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Tonic Studios Stitched Criss Cross Patterned Panel Die
Tonic Studios Sentiments Set
Everything else from my stash



4 comments:

  1. Love the large background die and the sparkly holly on the Christmas pudding
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful, love the colours, cute Christmas pud, and the sentiment is a bit different too - it's just fab!

    Creative Blessings
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Shabneez, love the Christmas pudding with its sparkly holly decoration!

    ReplyDelete