29 November 2022

Showcase Sew Crafty Special Edition Die Set - Tonic Studios

Happy Tuesday!

There's a Cyber Week special edition launch from Tonic Studios today.  This set not only comes with a set of 40 dies to make 3D and projects and cards but it also includes storage pouch, double sided cardstock, a stencil and a set of 25 stamps.

If you're in the UK or Europe you can purchase it HERE

If you're in the USA you can purchase it here HERE


I was tasked with making cards using the Set and I added various products from my stash too.


For my first card I decided to create a cotton reel shaped card from kraft card.  I wrapped ribbon around it and added the lace die cuts.  I added die cut pins that I put Nuvo drops on - don't they look realistic?  I finished the card by adding some more die cut elements to my card and a heat embossed sentiment.


For my second creation, I opted for a slimline card.  I used some of the patterned papers and stamps.  I went through the stencil with glimmer paste to give an added texture and chose coloured ink for my stamping to create a fresh looking card.

Grab yourself your bargain and see the other Cyber Week deals Tonic has to offer as well before they end tomorrow!

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Tonic Studios Showcase Sew Crafty Special Edition Die Set
Nuvo Glimmer Paste
Nuvo Ink Pads
Ribbon from my stash












3 comments:

  1. Both fabulous cards Shabneez love the shaped card and all the sewing embellishments-the pins look brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards, Shabneez. I love all the detail and the cotton reel shape is a very clever idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete