29 March 2023

A Book Of Shared Memories Die Set - Tonic Studios Launch

Happy Wednesday!

I've been on Jury Service and what an interesting experience that turned out to be!  I think the only negative is that I had to wait around a fair bit until I got assigned a case.

It is March Madness week this week with Tonic Studios and they have 3 brand new releases in one week.  There was the Ferris Wheel yesterday and tomorrow will be the turn of the Magical Music Box Die Set.  Today is the launch of the stunning 'A Book of Shared Memories Die Set'.  Should you wish to purchase it, my links are here:

UK and Europe - HERE

USA - HERE

The Die Set enables you to make the Memory Book in a number of sizes as well as a beautiful case to house the smallest of the memory books.  There are a number of options for the closure of the case - you can see I used a key on mine.

For my Memory Book, I used a mix of glitter, mirri and plain cardstock combined with patterned papers from the Coral Skies paper pad.

I added die cuts from the Flora & Fauna Friends die set as they were so pretty and they went well will the colour scheme I had chosen.

I even made a little booklet to jot down those memories and left spaces for photographs.

Thank you for taking a look see you again on Friday!
Shabneez


Products Used:

Tonic Studios A Book of Shared Memories Die Set
Tonic Studios Flora & Fauna Friends Die Set
Tonic Studios Craft Perfect Cardstock, Glitter Card and Mirri Card
Tonic Studios Tangerine Die Cutting Machine
Tonic Studios Craft Perfect 6x6 Coral Skies Paper pack
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful memory boo and co-ordinating box,love the shape,embellishments and colour combination.Good that the jury service was an interesting experience-they sent for me once but I had just been in hospital with some mini strokes so thankfully at the time I was exempt
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful done and made Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project Shabneez, I love the shape and the colour combination. xx

    ReplyDelete