31 March 2023

Number It! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I'm up on the Daring Cardmakers today with a challenge entitled 'Number It!  I want to see numbers on your card in whatever format you'd like - so on a background or at the forefront for a special birthday or anniversary.  I'd say I make the most cards with numbers on them!


My plan was actually to share the card I made for eldest son who turns 15 in a few days but I didn't get it done in time as I was waiting for something to dry - typical!  Instead I am sharing a card for a young lady which I was commissioned to make earlier in the month.

I used the Tonic Studios Scribble Frames for the frame and added papers, butterflies and dies from the Tonic Studios Handbags & Lipstick Die Set together with the Heartfelt Sentiment Die Set - details and links for these are at the bottom of my post.

It's a fun challenge and I hope that you'll join in.  In the meantime take a look at what the other Design Team members have done HERE.

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Everything else from my stash


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love all the girly embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really classic and beautiful! Love the colours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teen card for a girl who loves her glam!

    ReplyDelete