14 April 2023

Bloom & Grow - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

We are two thirds of the way through our month of fasting and it's been bliss having no school runs.  Both boys are back to school next week though but it'll be Eid soon after.

Bloom and grow is the theme for this week's Daring Cardmaker's challenge and Dawn wants to know what we intend to plant in our gardens.  This was hard as I tend to plant bulbs and don't remember what I plant so it's a bit of a surprise!  Therefore, I have a variety of flowers on my card.


I made a double frame card using frames and floral decoupage from Katy Sue Designs which is on Create & Craft on Monday 17 April.


This is the front of the card which I opted to keep simple as the frame would be open on display.  I added space on the back for a message.

You can see lots more from inspiration from the Design Team HERE.

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Katy Sue Designs Floral Box Frames
Katy Sue Designs Floral Decoupage
Katy Sue Design A Kaleidoscope of Die Cut Butterflies
Everything else from my stash


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous double frame card and I love all the beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Shabneez, a fabulous design and lovely spring colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Shabneez.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty spring creation Shabneez, love the dimensional look of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning. I hope your garden gives you lots of flowery surprises this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, stunning creative and awesome post.. A wonderful design with a great background and a perfect sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shabneez, a really lovely design Xx

    ReplyDelete