20 September 2023

A Walk On The Wildside - Tonic Studios Craft Kit Launch

Happy Wednesday!

It's the 20th of the month which can only mean one thing - the new monthly Craft Kit release by Tonic Studios!  The Kit is called 'A Walk On The Wildside' and I had so much fun with it.  You can see a reel on my instagram (simplyshabneez) of what is included in the box.

My links, should you chose to use them:

UK and Europe: HERE

USA: HERE


The die cut animals in the set are just so adorable.  There are 2 sets of dies and a fabulous stamp set which includes lots of co-ordinating sentiments.


For my first card I made the background by spattering the watercolour pens onto the card from the Kit and then arranging it on the base.  I die cut the sloth, frog and panda together with the various background elements from the Kit.  I stamped the sentiments and backed them onto black card to finish.


Both the tree trunk and the fabulous animal print are stamps from the Kit.  I loved the animal print so much I decorated the front of my card with it.  I want a dress in it!  This time I used the koala and the crocodile with the additional die cut elements.  The sentiment is just perfect I think!

See you again tomorrow for another exciting new release,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Tonic Studios Craft Kit 72 - A Walk On The Wildside
Everything else from my stash


2 comments: