22 September 2023

Always Autumn/Forever Fall - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I have been missing with the Daring Cardmakers lately but today's challenge made me create this card in record breaking time as I love autumn.


The challenge gave me an opportunity to use the new Golden Falling Leaves stamp and die set together with the Autumn Sentiments die set by Tonic Studios.  


I have been thinking about how grateful I am for people in my life and the ability to do what I can even though things are tough for me at the moment.

You can see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in with the fabulous challenge.

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Tonic Studios Golden Falling Leaves Stamp & Die Set
Tonic Studios Autumn Sentiments Die Set
Everything else from my stash


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful autumn themed card, Shabneez.
    I hope things improve for you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love autumn and your card is beautiful just like the season. x

    ReplyDelete