01 December 2023

December Elemental Inspiration - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy December!

December already!  If you haven't finished, or even begun for that matter, your Christmas cards there has been lots of inspiration from the Daring Cardmakers over November and this will continue over December.  


I was inspired to make not one but two cards this week.  I've seen so many of my friends batch make cards but I find it hard to repeat cards so I used the same stamp and die set and cardstock to make these cards instead.  It's a start right?!

As it's an elemental challenge you need to pick at least 3 elements from the photo below and colours count as 1.


I chose the colours which work so well together and I will definitely be using them again, the star, tree and baubles.

I hope you'll join in and you can see more from the rest of the Design Team HERE.

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Tonic Studios Festive Tags Stamp & Die Set
Nuvo Drops
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Everything else from my stash






4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Christmas cards Shabneez. The colourway and designs are simple but very eye-catching xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards Shabneez,love the dies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful cards Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Shabneez, the colours go so well together. xx

    ReplyDelete