19 January 2024

Floral Frenzy - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It feels like a long time since I did one of my Friday posts!  A very frosty start to the day, in fact it's been freezing here all week but thankfully no snow.

I have set the challenge for the Daring Cardmakers this week to use florals of any sort on your cards - the more the merrier!  

I used a floral Hunkydory set for my Anniversary card, made a fancy fold and added some pearls to finish.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in!  I also wanted to bring to your attention that we are after Guest DT members for our very friendly team so please do get in touch:


Stay warm and see you again tomorrow!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Hunkydory Floral Set
Dovecraft Pearls
Everything else from my stash

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card and flowers Shabneez and love the fold.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Shabneez......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creativity and beauty all in one show.. Great design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous anniversary card Shabneez, so romantic and feminine. xx

    ReplyDelete