25 January 2024

Sweet Cart Die Set - Tonic Studios New Launch

Happy Thursday!

Today I'm sharing a fun release from Tonic Studios of the Sweet Cart Die Set.  My links, at no cost to you with thanks, are below:

UK and Europe - HERE

USA - HERE


I made a couple of the carts and the first one is a traditional one with balloons. The opening is at the top for your sweets which I have tied with bakers twine.


The second cart is more floral pastels and I decided to add a sentiment on top of it from a different set.  I added flowers and ribbon along the sides and this one has a side opening for you to fill with treats.


My final creation with the Die Set is a pretty pastel card - great for a number of happy occasions!


A photo heavy blog post but I hope you enjoyed seeing all I made.

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Tonic Studios Sweet Cart Die Set
Tonic Studios Selection of Sentiments Die Set
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Nuvo Stamp Pad
Everything else from my stash 



3 comments:

  1. WOW your sweet carts are amazing and decorated beautifully,love the balloon card too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are looking very beautiful and a beautiful card Shabneez.....gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super carts Shabneez with so much detail. Your card is beautiful too with a lovely background for the balloons.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete