26 January 2024

That's All White Then - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I wasn't going to make a card for this challenge but don't tell the others on the DT (Ha!).  However, guilt got the better of me and I have joined in with the theme which is basically go as white as you dare!


I needed a masculine Valentine's Day card so I didn't go totally white but added a few elements of blue with the die cut hearts and stamping.  I think it works quite well, don't you?

Lots more inspiration by the rest of the Design Team HERE and a link for you to join in as well.

Have a lovely weekend and see you again next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Tonic Studios Spectacular Starburst Patterned Panel
Tonic Studios Love Tag Stamp & Die Set
Everything else from my stash


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shabneez, I love the background and the blue and white heart is perfect, especially for someone whose favourite football team plays in blue and white. 😉
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and what a gorgeous card this is with this lovely design and colours ♥

    ReplyDelete