12 April 2024

Round and Round - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Well now, would you believe it's taken me 2 days to make this card?  I was shocked too!  The mojo had gone walk abouts and to be fair with the boys last week at home and Eid, I was out and about a lot too.

The Daring Cardmakers have a round theme this week and here is my card.  I do love a circular card.


I used one of the new Love to Craft paper pads from DRK Crafts and an old but gold Sizzix alphabet set.  There are some dies and stamps that no matter how old they get they still get a great deal of use.

You can see what my fellow DT members have made and join in HERE.

Have a lovely weekend and see you again next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Love To Craft Buds & Blooms Paper Pad
First Edition Number Dies
Sizzix Alphabet Die Set
Tonic Studios Birthday Wishes Die
Everything else from my stash


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shabneez. I like circular cards too - nice to have a break from straight lines!. Hope you had a lovely Eid.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, I hope you had a good Easter break Michelle x

    ReplyDelete