17 May 2024

Let's Hear It For The Boys - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

What a morning - feels like I have been up forever already!  Thought I'd get a quick Sainsburys shop after the school run only to find you have to use the self serve machines as although there were many staff nobody on the tills! This meant it took a lot longer as I had done a big shop.  Will remember in future and stick to my online ones!

Today it is my turn on the Daring Cardmakers and I set a masculine themed challenge with Father's Day so near.


I made a fancy fold card using a very old paper pad from Docrafts that I bought preloved many, many years ago.  There are so few masculine themed papers so I keep and go back to the ones I have.

You can see what the rest of the Design Team have created HERE and there is a link to join.  If you share on social media please tag us as we love to see what you make!

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Docrafts Mr Mister Paper Pack
Katy Sue Designs Happy Birthday Banner
Everything else from my stash


2 comments:

  1. Great card Shabneez. I love all the detail.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine stepper card love all the images and elements,the self sevice is ridiculous they have staff to supervise but none for the tills!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete