20 September 2024

Leafy Lushness - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

This is the first of 2 blog posts today.  I feel a bit like a bus, none for ages then 2 together!  I really enjoyed making this card and it's perfect for an autumnal card for a friend.

The card is for the Daring Cardmakers latest leaf themed challenge and very appropriate for the time of year.


Everything on the card is new - stuff I had bought but not used so it may not be recent but new to me and at least I've used it now!  The card fold is also new to me and is one I will definitely be making again.

You can see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and if you are interested in being a guest DT member please do let me know!

See you again at 4pm for the latest Craft Kit release from Tonic Studios!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Tonic Studios Foliage & Simple Sentiments Stamp & Die Set
Studio Light Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash


1 comment: