13 September 2024

On or at The Ball - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a while I know but lots going on with the boys back at school.  In fact we were out late at a school event last night.

The Daring Cardmakers have a fun challenge this week using a ball on your card or going to the ball!  I just happened to have a football themed order to make so this worked out very well for me!


I used a decoupage football set from Katy Sue Designs but didn't decoupage the main picture.  You can see the decoupage on the smaller square though.


I added patterned paper to brighten it up and some very old Kanban sentiments to finish.

You can join in and see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE.

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Katy Sue Designs Football Decoupage Topper Sheet
Kanban Sentiments
Everything else from my stash


2 comments:

  1. A super themed card Shabneez. The vibrant colours look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card Shabneez, love the image and decoupaged smaller image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete