27 September 2024

Make It Shake! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I absolutely loved making this card and I felt it was perfect for an 18 Year old with the mix of sweet treats and flowers!

The card is for the latest Daring Cardmakers challenge which I set and involves using an element on your card that moves!


I ended up making a shaker card and added really pretty flower sequins to the 18.


I used a mix of products from different companies.

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Crafters Companion Everyday Numbers
Heffy Doodle Alphabet Set
Tonic Studios Sequins
First Edition Oh So Sweet Paper Pad
Katy Sue Designs Happy Birthday Sentiment 
Everything else from my stash


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous girly 18th shaker card, love the pretty paper and little flower sequins.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete