28 June 2019

Cut It Up - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's getting more and more emotional as we near the end of term with the boys both leaving to go to new schools.  This week we went to the end of year school play which was fabulous!  More events to come over the next couple of weeks.

Dawn has set the challenge this week and she has asked to see you use your beautiful designer papers in use.  Being a paper lover this challenge was right up my street and I decided to share a card made for a commission.  The customer wanted a card for her daughter that incorporated how special she was using desciptive words.


I used a Craftwork cards pad for this and used different papers from the pad to punch out hexagons which I then arranged on my page.  I cut the descriptive sentiments from another Craftwork Cards pad and backed onto card.  I am very pleased to report both Mum and daughter were very happy with the card.

You can find a lot more inspiration on the challenge HERE and I look forward to seeing what you can come up with as we all have lots of paper pads I'm sure!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing Sunday this week as my current cycle of demos has ended.  The weather is certainly on a summer roll so I'm hoping to get bits done in the garden.

Have a great weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Craftwork Cards Sweet Sentiments Pad
Craftwork Cards Petite Patterns Pad
Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut
Clearly Besotted Stamp Set
Sizzix Dainty Alphabet
Fiskars Hexagon Punch


15 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous papers with beautiful colours and patterns. I love how you have created the background. I am so happy you liked this challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Shabneez, such happy colours! I'm sure the birthday girl will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful and cheerful card Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shabneez, love the papers. Have a great weekend and thank you for your comments on my blog, very much appreciated.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She will love it, you covered the request perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Shabneez! Hope you are well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Shabneez, lovely papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love it. The design is awesome. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Shabneez. I love the patchwork effect of the beautiful patterned paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Shabneez, gorgeous hexagons and colours too..xx
    You should enter this into our Double D challenges of us a pattern....xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shabneez, Gorgeous card. Love the design and style .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful card Shabneez and a fabulous design. The papers are lovely.
    Enjoy making memories with your boys xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you've done here Shabneez. The pretty pastels are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the design of this card Shabneez, so pretty.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete