25 October 2019

Make It Spooky! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Half term is in full swing and we are having a lot of fun.  We have a couple of things booked for this afternoon but I am in the office for a couple of hours this morning before we head out.

It's my turn to host the Daring Cardmakers challenge and being as it's nearing Halloween I have gone with a spooky theme or if you have nothing Halloween related in your stash then how about using Halloween colours?


My distress inks came out again as I can't stop playing with them and once I created a spooky background I used a stencil to add a few stars.  The rest of my card is all die cuts and I arranged them to make a scene.



I thought the bats were rather cute and to add a little fun I didn't stick their wings down to make them look as thought they were flying.  You can see more inspiration from the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in.

If you happen to be in Watford this weekend I will be demonstrating at The Range there this Sunday from 11am and I'll be in Romford next Sunday.  

Have a wonderful weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Sizzix Halloween Die Set
Sweet Dixie Halloween Word Die Set
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
CrafTangles Stars Stencil 
Everything else from my stash

10 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is lovely card. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Shabneez, not something I make .
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Shabneez. I really like your background and you've arranged the dies beautifully.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Halloween card Shabneez, a fabulous background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, that is SO cute, I just love those Die cuts. Halloween is just my fav time of the year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background Shabneez, a great card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Halloween card Shabneez, love the cat.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card, Shabneez. I love the background you've created for your lovely sppoky scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super spooky and a little bit cute. Love the cat in the witches hat.

    ReplyDelete