28 October 2019

Stencil Shading - Tubby Craft DT

Happy Monday!

We have another week of half term (lucky us) and we're off to see my parents which makes us all very happy!

In my latest Tubby Craft DT box I received a variety of stencils and I picked one to showcase today using my distress inks.


For my first card I used distress inks diagonally across the stencil and blended the colours.  Then I heat embossed the sentiment and made a banner before sticking it across the side of the card.


For my second card I started off with the lightest ink colour and covered the who of the stencil then I added colours on specific parts of the stencil.  I went over parts of the image with irridescent glitter glue and added die cut borders to either side to finish.


I hope you have a great week and hope to see you again later in the week.

Shabneez 

Products Used:
Tubby Craft Stencil TS01
Tubby Craft Bright Days Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Dovecraft Glitter Glue
Sizzix Border Die
Ranger White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink Pad













16 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Shabneez.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Shabneez, love the soft delicate colour palette.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are lovely with you. Very nice layouts to show off the stenciled background.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez your makes are gorgeous. I love them both. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Shabneez. The stencilling is so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards Shabneez. The stencilling is so pretty with the soft colours.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these cards Shabneez. Xx have a wonderful week with the kiddies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both beautiful cards love the stencilling and delicate colours.Our grandaughters have another week off yet too-enjoy the visit to your parents
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful projects just beautiful, hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Shabneez, pretty backgrounds.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards and a great choice of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant post and fabulous design, trying to play 'catch up' after being away.xx

    ReplyDelete