04 February 2020

Bloom & Wonder Card & Envelope Set - Trimcraft Maker

Happy Tuesday!

Lots of crafting going on my end and I'm ready to share the first of my Trimcraft Maker projects using the brand new First Edition pad - Bloom and Wonder.


With this project, aside from the card blank and adhesives, I have only used the paper pad which just goes to show you don't necessarily need a lot of additions.  I even made a co-ordinating envelope using one of the papers with my WRMK Envelope Punch!


The paper pad contains sheets of sentiments and I cut out the 'Celebrate' and 'Hooray' ones for my card.  The flowers I fussy cut from another sheet and I stuck them on on using silicone glue so as to give dimension.


The paper pad itself contains some pearlescent sheets and some with glitter which I've tried to show in the photo above.


Here's the pad and - mine is a 12" x 12" but it also comes in 8" x 8" and 6" x 6".

See you again later in the week,
Shabneez

Products Used:
First Edition Bloom & Wonder paper pad
Dovecraft Silicone Glue
WRMK Envelope Punch
Everything else from my stash



12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and envelope Shabneez, a fabulous design - the papers are so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and envelope set, loving the papers and flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Shabneez the card and envelope are gorgeous. That is a lovely paper pad. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the envelope too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Shabneez and I love the envelope. I always look forward to new First Edition papers and these look gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing your other makes.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up with everyone’s blogs after a few days away Shabneez. Love your pretty card, gorgeous colours.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super stunning card. Love the envelope and that pad of papers look so pretty.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely!

    I've seen a few projects using that pad, and I must say its very tempting....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and envelope Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card and envelope set Shabneez. Lovely fussy cut flowers. The paper pad is just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and envelope, Shabneez. The papers are really pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete