06 May 2020

Dream of A Big Cheese Cake! - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

How's your week been so far?  Good I hope.  I've pottered around the garden with the boys as part of home school.  In fact my little one was tasked with taking photos of flowers for school and I'll pop his photo in at the end of my post for you to see!

I'm showcasing one of my favourite dies from the latest Time for Tea Designs release today called 'Dream Big'.  I absolutely love it as it can be used in so many ways with or without other sentiments!


I began by masking off a circle stencil and using distress inks through it .  I then placed the Say Cheese stencil over the top and inked through with a darker shade.  All the elements were stamped, coloured with my Chameleon pens and die cut.  The Dream Big die comes in 2 parts so I cut the main part in black then the outline in gold.


I think the best bit was adding a candle to the huge cheese cake that the mouse is holding which was from one of the other Time for Tea Design stamp sets.  The dies with this set are very clever and enable the mouse to hold whatever it wants.  I'm sure the mouse really enjoyed the cake don't you?!

As promised earlier, here's my little one's floral photo:



Enjoy the rest of your week and I hope to catch up with you again on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Baked With Love Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Say Cheese Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Large Circle Masking Stencil
Everything else from my stash

All the Time for Tea Design products I've used can be bought with a 10% discount directly from Time for Tea Designs at no cost to myself using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10








10 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the sentiment is brilliant and love the cute mouse. Your floral display is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card and adorable image.
    Beautiful flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super awesome colouring and fabulous image used...great make.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fab, and your youg one's photo looks grest as well.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun card Shabneez, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun card and that is one big dream !
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER cute, love that die and that cute little stamp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, Shabneez. What a great sentiment stamp! Brilliant photo taken by your son. xx

    ReplyDelete