01 May 2020

May Elemental Challenge - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I can't believe it's May already can you?  For me the days seem to be flying by, more so as we are fasting at the moment.

It's the start of the Elemental Challenge on the Daring Cardmakers and I decided to use a different medium and go with my Chameleon pencils to colour in my image.  They are easy to use as they have a similar colour on either side which makes blending a breeze!  It was certainly therapeutic. 


I used a Time for Tea Designs stencil for the background and distress oxide through it.  I then stamped directly on to it with an old Floral stamp set by Stamps By Me.  As it was a light colour background I was able to add shading with my pencils without any issue.  I didn't add a sentiment as to be honest I couldn't decide on one!



This is the picture chosen by Dawn from which you need to pick any 3 elements - colours count as one.  I chose flowers, squares and colours.  You can see more inspiration from the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in as we love seeing your creations.

Have a lovely weekend and see you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Square Grid Stencil
Stamps By Me - Made With Love
Everything else from my stash



12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Shabneez, fabulous colouring.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Shabneez, very cheerful. Wonderful image and springtime colours. The faster these days go, the better, I think. Stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Shabneez, love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. Those flowers are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, the flowers are so beautiful and make for a wonderful springtime card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Shabneez. The image is beautifully coloured. I've never seen Chameleon pencils, I'll have to check them out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mood board and your colours are so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright, cheerful card Shabneez.
    Take care.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stencilled background and beautifully coloured flowers-the days are certainly flying past-almost half the year gone!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work Shabneez, we should all use more yellow because just seeing this card has brightened my mood every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely and fresh Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and very bright and cheerful. Just what we need at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete