29 July 2020

Christmas in July - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

I think I started making Christmas cards at the beginning of the month ready for the Create & Craft Show that took place on Monday.  I made this one just for this post as it combines elements from all 3 of the new Time for Tea Designs Christmas releases together with one of the fabulous slim line dies - the Candy Stripes Slimline Cover die.


Of course I couldn't do my first blogged Christmas card of the year without some sparkle and I used glitter card to cut out the 'HO HO HO' which are actually letters from the HOORAY die set!


My images were all coloured in using my Chameleon pens and die cut.  I added the santa hat on to the dog by cutting it out of a stamped image from the Santa Paws set.

All these Christmas stamp and die sets are currently exclusive to Create & Craft.

See you again on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Hooray Sentiment & Coverplate Die 
Everything else from my stash



7 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love everything about it. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez ...Gorgeous card love the little cuties and great background ..!
    Enjoy your crafty day .
    Hugs
    Rozina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, love the sparkle.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little cute images and sparkly ho,ho,ho
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant slim line card and love the papers. cool card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun Christmas card Shabneez, cute stamps and lovely bold sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just TOO cute, my fav is the dog in the middle

    ReplyDelete