31 July 2020

Shake It! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

How has your week been? Good I hope.  We had a trip to A&E earlier in the week with my little one but thankfully everything is fine.  It was a surreal experience seeing everyone with masks but the practices in place certainly made you feel safe.

The Daring Cardmakers Challenge this week is entitled 'Shake it!' and I do love a shaker card as they are fun.  I'd been meaning to use my rainbow shaker die which I teamed with unicorns. 


I used distress oxide through my stencil to create my whimsical background.  My images were stamped and coloured in using my Chameleon pens.  This time I didn't add anything more to them as I wanted the rainbow to be the focal point.  The only other additions I made were a couple of stamped and die cut clouds and a sentiment.


I filled my shaker with a mixture of seed beads and sequins as I didn't have any sequins small enough for the two smallest arches of the rainbow die.

You can see lots more inspiration for the challenge 

Have a lovely weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Time for Tea Designs Rainbow Mini Shaker Die
Time for Tea Designs Storms Don't Last Forever Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Say Anything Stamp Set
Everything else from my stash




13 comments:

  1. A fun card Shabneez, a super design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker, love this design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaker card love the raibow die and background stencil-glad everything is fine
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sorry to hear you had little trip to the hospital must have been a bit scary to have to go there but glad all OK ... your rainbow unicorn card is super cute ... happy crafting and love sandy ... ps I'm going to give the new blogger a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love the rainbow and the cute unicorns. I am glad everything was okay after your visit to the hospital. Have a good weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the rainbow shaker.... hope all's ok. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eid Mubarak Shabneez! Hope you had a good one.
    Glad everything's OK. Gorgeous card. Take care.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulously fun card Shabneez. Great design and cute images.
    Glad your son is okay, things are bad enough without our kids giving us a scare too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! love the tulle for the rainbow shaker portion. Sorry to hear your had a trip to A&E with the wee one, hope all is well now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling shaker card, I love the rainbow. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this lovely rainbow shaker card. Rizwana

    ReplyDelete