21 December 2020

Cactus CAS Christmas Cards - Sticker Kitten DT

Happy Monday!

I'm sharing a selection of CAS cards I made with the Sticker Kitten Succulent collection.  I had a lot of fun creating these and the puns that went along with them.


All the cards are in a clean and simple style.  I just added a little paper, stenciling or washi tape.


I added a little glitter glue to some of the succulents for a little festive sparkle!


On all the cards I used computer generated sentiments in different colours.


The additional santa hats on all my succulents were from the Time for Tea Designs Mew Are The Best stamp set.  I simply stamped, coloured them in with my Chameleon pens and fussy cut them out before sticking on to the Succulent Ephemera.

See you again on Wednesday,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Sticker Kitten Succulents Paper Pad
Sticker Kitten Succulents Ephemera (Happy Face Plants)
Dovecraft Glitter Glue
Hunkydory Nesting Hearts Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Treemendous Christmas Stencil
Santa Hat image taken from the Time for Tea Designs Mew Are The Best Gift Stamp set
Chameleon Pens
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Tonic Studios Adhesive
Everything else from my stash



9 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez your cards are gorgeous. Our daughter would like these. We had to look after her cacti while they moved. Only one died and they have gone now. Have good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh cute, funny and beautiful Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Shabneez, loving the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute little trio of cards, Shabneez. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous cards and adorable images, love the colours you used too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these punny cards Shabneez. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection of very cute cards Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete