23 December 2020

Have A Treemendous Christmas! - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

I've spent a lot of time cleaning the house and then playing board games with the boys to relax!  It's been lovely and we've managed to watch some films together as well.  

Only 2 more sleeps to Christmas and I thought I'd share a fun festive card.  


I used the very versatile Christmas Surprises stamp and die set and coloured the images using my Chameleon pens.  I paper pieced the tree, using Nuvo drops for the baubles.


The background was created using a stencil with distress oxide inks blended through them creating a brick wall.  In my head I had the Christmas tree outside with the bunny trying to fix the lights and the other critter peeking out of the house holding the sign.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

See you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Brickwork Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Scalloped Slimline Die
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Tonic Nuvo Drops
Everything else from my stash


8 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love it. Have a wonderful Christmas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Shabneez, I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and stunning colours on your card.. Merry Christmas. 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Shabneez, I love the slimline scalloped die you have used!
    Merry Christmas to you.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Christmas card Shabneez, fun images.
    It's nice to have some family time isn't it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect design. Such a fun stamp with that naughty dog
    Claiee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Shabneez, hope you enjoyed the games with the boys x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! Great job, love that background

    ReplyDelete