18 December 2020

Tags, Toppers & Labels - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Last day at school for both of the boys and I am relieved.  I have a lot of work still to complete with pending deadlines but then I'm looking forward to a well earned break with the boys.

It's the Daring Cardmakers final challenge of the year and this week it's all about tags, toppers and labels.  I have put my own twist on this one and used a tag on my card for a winter birthday.  I have so many winter birthdays to celebrate and I'm hoping this card will put a smile on the recipient's face.

I used the adorable Time for Tea Designs Skating By Penguins stamp set and I coloured the little peguin with my Chameleon pens.  I made a background using the tag from the Time for Tea Designs Zig Zag Frame & Tag Set.


The papers from the Time for Tea Designs Winter Wonderland pad give the card an extra winter feel!  

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Team HERE and I hope that you will join in one last time before the New Year.  It feels strange saying that!

Have a wonderful weekend and see you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Happy Birthday Sentiment Die
Time for Tea Designs Scripty Happy Sentiment Die
Everything else from my stash




9 comments:

  1. A super card Shabneez, so bright and cheerful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez your card is gorgeous. I love the design and the penguin is so cute. I hope you and your family have a good break together. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shabneez, love the beautiful penguin.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Merry Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love all the different elements
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card and adorable penguin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, Shabeez and perfect for a winter birthday. xx

    ReplyDelete